The Site License for Biblical Parenting University
Biblical Parenting University is an excellent tool for training children through a coordinated effort on the part of teachers and parents. Take a look at these introductory videos to learn more about how this program might strengthen your church's family development program.
Biblical Parenting University was created with strong biblical, practical content, packaged for parents and for teachers using a strategic learning approach. Four-hour parent classes complement the thirty-minute teacher classes to maximize coordination between the leaders in a child's life.
- The Church and Christian School Initiative provides teachers with four classroom management courses.
- Behavior Management in the Classroom Lesson 1: Giving Instructions
- Behavior Management in the Classroom Lesson 2: Heart-Based Correction
- Behavior Management in the Classroom Lesson 3: Honoring Relationships
- Behavior Management in the Classroom Lesson 4: Building Internal Motivation
- Your Site ID provides parents with four courses at 75% off the normal price of $100. So they just pay $25 for each of the following courses.
- BPU 101: Developing Responsibility and Cooperation in Children
- BPU 102: Correction: Helping Kids Have a Change of Heart
- BPU 103: Honor: The Key to Successful Relationships
- BPU 104: Helping Children Become Internally Motivated
Each class is divided into 5-minute segments followed by a three question quiz to maximize learning and to make it easy for parents and teachers to pick up wherever they left off.